I'm mowing the grass...with my hands.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Prayer requests

I just want to ask for two specific prayer requests for this week very quickly.

*Please pray for this week (Tuesday through Saturday). The Wilson's and Nisshin Christ Church are putting on a Kids Gospel Week. We start this morning at 9:30am and go to 12:30pm. Please pray that we have alot of children come and learn gospel music. And that they will bring their parents/family to the concert on Saturday. This music will bring God's Word into their homes. Please pray for everyone helping in putting the camp on.

*Please pray for my interaction with Mikiya this afternoon. Mikiya and I became friends through a Campus Crusade event at the church. He is not a Christian. He wants to practice his english and is really excited about hanging out with me. Please pray that I can use this opportunity to share with him about Christ.

Thank you so much for the support and love!

Richard

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rich!!! sorry i'm kinda late on catching up on things but i read most your blogs and kinda know what you are doing! i'm so proud of you and what God is doing in your life and how he is using you. it's really awesome to see. i'm so proud of you and will be praying for you more specifically. you are my hero and i look up to you so much :) i'm so jealous you got to see sumo wrestling!!! that's awesome and the pics were so cool. haha i love you bro!

    ReplyDelete